FinExpertiza becomes a partner of the forum "Investments in the Development of a Healthy Country. Best Corporate Practices 2023"
15 June 2023
On June 28, the Association of Health Tourism and Corporate Health, in collaboration with FinExpertiza audit and consulting network, will hold the Annual Forum "Investments in the Development of a Healthy Country. Best Corporate Practices 2023", which includes the Ceremony of awarding the winners of the competition of the same name. This year, the contestants have presented more than 70 projects. There were giant companies that form entire industries, and also small companies, because, according to the organizers, victory in the competition does not depend on the scale and budgets: the most important thing is to care about employees and to strive to develop and popularize such areas as corporate sports, a healthy lifestyle, assistance and psychological support, better labour conditions and living standards. The projects were evaluated by leading experts in the field of HR management and ESG, well-known journalists, as well as representatives of companies that won the competition in 2022.
Join one of the most anticipated events of the year to promote corporate health and wellness programs!
Date: June 28, 2023
Venue: Palmira Business Club, Moscow
Register for the forum.
The program includes:
- Interactive session. "Prerequisites for the development of wellness and health programs against the backdrop of a changing world. What motivates Russian business today to implement social initiatives?"
- Practical session. Corporate cases "How to become a better employer through health and wellness programs."
- Awards Ceremony of the competition "Investments in the development of a healthy country. Best corporate practices-2023".
- Gala dinner.
The key speakers:
- Irina Bakhtina, Director for Sustainable Development, Member of the Executive Committee (Board), Rusal.
- Maria Kalinina, Deputy Director of the HR Policy Department of Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation.
- Ilya Mamykin, Deputy Chief Operating Officer of the Agency for Strategic Initiatives (ASI).
- Ilgiz Baimuratov, Vice President of FinExpertiza audit and consulting network.
- Ekaterina Nagaeva, Director of the Listing Department of the Moscow Exchange.
- Mikhail Danilov, Medical Director of the Association of Health Tourism and Corporate Health.
- Irina Arkhipova, Professor at the National Research University Higher School of Economics, Director for Corporate Relations and Sustainable Development at KraftHeinz.
- Natalia Grigorenko, Project Manager for Change Management - Corporate Culture Transformation Center of PJSC "Gazprom Neft" and many others.