The use of the Website services implies the unconditional consent of the User with this Policy and the specified conditions of processing of the User’s personal data; in the event of disagreement with these conditions the User shall refrain from using the services.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 1.1. For the purposes of this Policy, the User’s personal data shall mean:
- 1.1.1. Personal data provided by the User in the course of registration (creation of an account) or in the course of using the Services, including the User’s personal data. The data which are mandatory for provision of Services are specifically marked. Other data are provided by the User at his/her own discretion.
- 1.1.2. The data that are automatically transferred to the Website services in the course of their use via the software installed on the User’s device, including the IP address, cookie files, information on the User’s browser (or other software used for accessing the services), the User’s hardware and software specifications, the date and time of accessing the services, websites URLs and other similar data.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED DURING THE WEBSITE SESSION
- 2.1. In the course of data collection, information might be requested such as the User’s name, email address, postal address, phone number, or company name depending on the purpose of personal data collection.
- 2.2. Under certain circumstances, additional information might be requested from the User in order to provide the most adequate reply to the User’s request. The requests for additional personal data are stipulated specifically and such information is provided voluntarily.
- 2.3. The Website does not require the visitor to register to get access to the Website. However, the registration is necessary to obtain access to certain Website areas or services provided via the Website.
- 2.4. IP addresses of visitors/Users are entered for the purposes of administration and troubleshooting. The IP address indicates the location of the visitor’s/User’s computer on the Internet. IP addresses are not used to monitor the visitor’s/User’s session and are not related to anything that may help to establish identity. This information may be collected to provide statistical data on the Website visitors/Users.
3. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING THE USERS’ PERSONAL DATA
- 3.1. The Website collects and stores only the personal data necessary for provision of services or use of agreements and contracts with the User except when legislation provides for mandatory storage of personal data within the time period determined by law.
- 3.2. The Website processes the User’s personal data in the following cases:
- 3.2.1. The identification of the User registered on the Website.
- 3.2.2. Providing the User with access to personalized resources of the Website.
- 3.2.3. Establishment of feedback communication with the User, including sending of notifications, requests relating to the Website usage, rendering of services, processing of requests from the User.
- 3.2.4. Determination of the User’s location to ensure safety and prevent fraud.
- 3.2.5. Confirmation of reliability and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
- 3.2.6. Creation of an account, if the User provided his/her consent to create an account.
- 3.2.7. Notification of the Website User.
- 3.2.8. Providing the User with effective client and technical support should there be problems related to the use of the Website.
- 3.2.9. Advertising upon the User’s consent.
4. CONDITIONS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING, TIMELINES OF ITS PROCESSING AND TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
- 4.1. Confidentiality of the User’s personal data shall be preserved, except for cases when the User provides information on him-/herself for general access by unlimited number of persons.
- 4.2. The information shall be stored only within the period necessary to make a request, and within the substantiated period of time thereafter for the purposes of administering and marketing.
- 4.3. The Website administration has the right to transfer the User’s personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- 4.3.1. The User has expressed his/her consent for that.
- 4.3.2. The transfer is necessary for the User to use a certain service or to perform a certain agreement or contract with the User.
- 4.3.3. The transfer is stipulated by the Russian or other applicable legislation within the established procedure.
- 4.3.4. In the event of sale of the Website, the purchaser receives all obligations on compliance with this Policy in relation to the received personal data.
- 4.4. The User’s personal data shall be processed by any legitimate means, including information systems of personal data with or without using automation means. Processing of the Users’ personal data shall be carried out in accordance with Federal Law No 152-FZ “On personal data” dd. 27.07.2006.
- 4.5. In the event of a loss or disclosure of personal data, the Website Administration notifies the User on the loss or disclosure of personal data.
- 4.6. The Website Administration shall take the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal data from unlawful or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other unlawful acts of third parties.
- 4.7. The Website Administration shall, in cooperation with the User, take all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by a loss or disclosure of the User’s personal data.
- 4.8. The User may request for verification of his/her personal data stored on the Website, and ask to alter or delete any such data by contacting the Website Administration by the email address email@example.com.
- 4.9. The rights stipulated by par. 4.8. hereof may be limited in accordance with the requirements of the legislation. In particular, such limitations may provide for the obligation of the Website Administration to store the User’s altered or deleted data for a period established by law.
5. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- 5.1. The User shall:
- 5.1.1. Provide information on personal data necessary to use the Website.
- 5.1.2. Update, supplement the provided information on personal data in the event of alteration of this information.
- 5.2. The Website Administration shall:
- 5.2.1. Use the received information solely for the purposes specified herein.
- 5.2.2. Ensure storage of confidential information in secrecy, and shall not, without the User’s written consent, disclose, sell, exchange or publish the User’s personal data, except for the cases stipulated hereby.
- 5.2.3. Take the necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal data from unlawful or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other unlawful acts of third parties in accordance with the procedure generally used for protection of such information in the business practice.
- 5.2.4. Block personal data related to the respective User following the request of the User or the User’s legitimate representative or the authorized agency for protection of rights of subjects of personal data for the period of verification in the event of detection of unreliable personal data or unlawful acts.
6. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTIES
- 6.1. The Website Administration, upon default of obligations, shall be liable for losses incurred by the User in relation to illegitimate use of personal data in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- 6.2. In the event of loss or disclosure of confidential information, the Website Administration shall not bear responsibility if this confidential information:
- 6.2.1. Became publicly accessible prior to its loss or disclosure.
- 6.2.2. Was received from a third party prior to its receipt by the Website Administration.
- 6.2.3. Was disclosed upon the User’s consent.
7. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
- 7.1. Prior to applying to the court on disputes arising from the relationship between the User and the Website Administration, filing a claim is obligatory (a written proposal on voluntary settlement of a dispute).
- 7.2. The claim recipient shall notify the claimer on the results of consideration of the claim in wiring within 30 calendar days following the receipt of the claim.
- 7.3. If an agreement cannot be achieved, the dispute shall be transferred for consideration to court in accordance with the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation.
8. SUPPLEMENTARY CONDITIONS. FEEDBACK.
Information for reference:
<1> According to Part 5 Article 18 of Federal Law No 152-FZ “On personal data” dd 27.07.2006, in the course of collecting personal data, including via the Internet, the operator shall ensure recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, specification (updating, alteration), retrieval of personal data of citizens of the Russian Federation with the use of databases located on the territory of the Russian Federation, except for the cases specified in par. 2, 3, 4, 8 part 1 article 6 of Federal Law No 152-FZ “On personal data” dd 27.07.2006.
9. PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller collecting the information described herein is ООО FinExpertiza, address: 129090, Moscow, Olimpiyskiy pr. 14.
Date of publication: 26.06.2017