Organizing shared services center
If the following is true in respect of your holding:
- there is a large number of legal entities,
- different business units (branches and legal entities) are spread throughout different territories,
- different accounting methods are applied,
- considerable expenses for accounting and financial reporting,
- there is a redundant number of staff involved in accounting processes,
- there is a difference in applied information systems,
and in connection with that you would like to transfer accounting functions to a shared services center, we are ready to provide you methodological support including:
- developing requirements to a shared services center;
- developing principles of the organizational structure of the shared services center;
- development and implementation of uniform methodological principles for bookkeeping, tax and management accounting, for accounting, tax and management reporting;
- design and implementation of the uniform (integrated) management system fulfilling the requirements of the whole set of accounting processes;
- adjustment and reconciliation of accounting business processes from generation of accounting information to generation of reports to improve the efficiency of decision-taking;
- distribution of accounting functions between all responsible individuals in order to identify the limits of responsibility of the parties involved in implementation of business processes;
- development of the requirements to the informational support of the shared services center operation.
In addition, we shall take part in development of a typical project solution for implementation of the operation of the shared services center in the informational system of your choice.
Establishment of the shared service center shall enable you to:
- minimize costs,
- improve the quality of accounting procedures,
- simplify integration of newly acquired companies into the group,
- save time spent by management on administering accounting processes.