Unusual and extraordinary transactions are often a challenge to accounting services since they require a precise, balanced and prompt solution that is often hard to reach without a professional advisor. We can offer you:
- Advice on complex issues of accounting methodologies including situations not provided for by the effective accounting laws and regulations;
- Analysis whether IFRS treatments are applicable within the effective Russian accounting laws and regulations;
- Methodological support to preparation of financial statements;
- Developing the template of the explanatory notes;
- Analysis of accounting policies of the company, advice with respect to bringing the policies into conformity with the effective legislation;
- Developing accounting policies for bookkeeping;
- Developing the timetable for the document flow and developing non-standardized templates of primary source documents;
- Holding corporate seminars for accounting and finance departments;
- Express-testing of the applied accounting (tax) system, of internal controls in order to eliminate material risks related to provision of accounting (tax) reports and confirmation of the staff competencies;
- Testing accounting personnel.
Professional advice on accounting issues shall provide management with timely and comprehensive information ensuring that management decisions are balanced and taken on time.